I enjoyed this game, it had very cool first person shooter aspects to it. If you want to see gameplay or just some entertainment, check out my video on it.
A downloadable game for Windows
You are a lone soldier on an infested island. You are a soldier on a lonely island. You're the only person living on the island. The island is not special. You are not special. You are alone.
These Are the End Times
Maynlex is a First Person Open World Adventure/Survival Indie Horror game by PatchNoteStudio. This Game was made by Marco Sadowski in 7 Days
The game is a prototype!
|Published||339 days ago|
|Release date||339 days ago|
|Tags||Abstract, Action-Adventure, FPS, Horror, Short, Survival, Survival Horror|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Spends forever loading and eventually crashes when I hit play. Also the game has some serious input delay on the mouse. Since I can't actually get into the game, I have nothing else to say.
Using GameGuru settings:
- Bring eveything under "Quality Settings" to 0.
- Decrease Camera Distance to 0.
- Decrease Fog Nearest and Fog Distance to 0, so you can hide the small draw distance.
- Bring everything under "Graphics Options" to 0.
- Set all shader options to lowest, Distance Transition and Transition Range to 0.
- Bring everything under "Post Effects" to 0.